Terms and Conditions
POLSO respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights with regard to the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy for full transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose or purposes and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
If you would like additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Authority Personal data : https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl .
Article 1 - Definitions
1. Website (hereinafter: "Website") www.polso.nl.
2. Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter: "the controller"): POLSO, established at The Netherlands
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for commercial offers, especially unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - Content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all components used on this website are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means, of all or part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller cannot take immediate action against an infringement cannot be considered an implied consent, nor a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 - Management of the website
In order to ensure the proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
suspend, interrupt, restrict or deny access to the website for a particular category of visitors
remove any information that may disrupt the operation of the website or violate national or international law or internet etiquette
make the website temporarily unavailable to perform updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any malfunctions, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, which cause the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of one of its functionalities. You are responsible for the way in which you connect to our website. You must take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data from threats such as virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for which websites you visit and which information you are looking for.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
due to the use of the website or services accessible through the Internet
3. The controller is not liable for any damage suffered by you or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) actions against the controller.
Article 6 - Collection of data
1. Your personal data is collected by apm and (an) external processor(s).
2. Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject").
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors that are characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the collector to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you if applicable to process your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights with regard to information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR, each data subject has the right to information about and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of the processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at info@Polso.nl
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of valid proof of identity, on which you sign and indicate the address where we can contact you.
4. You will receive a response from us within one month of submitting the request.
5. Depending on the complexity and number of requests, this period can be extended.
Article 8 - Legal obligations
2. If information is required to access certain functions of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting this data.
Article 9 - Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive commercial offers from the collector. If you do not wish to receive this (anymore), please send us an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
3. If during your visit to our website you come across personal data of other data subjects, you must refrain from collection, unauthorized use or any other act that infringes on the privacy of the data subject( n). The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 - Data protection
The collected data is used and kept for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 - Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to collect session and login data.
- Anonymized analytical cookies: to obtain information about the visits to our website, such as visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can tailor our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We cannot see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit occurred.
3. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
4. For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl /topics/internet-telephone-tv-and-mail / cookies # faq
Article 12 - Offered images and products
You cannot derive any rights from the images associated with a product offered on our website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court in the district where the collector has his registered office has sole jurisdiction if a dispute about these terms and conditions may arise, except when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org